Daftmill 2008 Summer Batch Release 2019
This release from local distillery Daftmill, a family (The Cuthbert's) owned and operated seasonal distillery located in the heart of the Kingdom of Fife. Granted a licence on St Andrews Day 2005 with first distillation taking place in December 2005.
This is a limited edition Summer batch release, distilled 2008, bottled and released in 2019. Yielding only 1760 bottles
Harvested from the farm's South fields on August 2006. The six first-fill ex-bourbon barrels that make up this bottling were distilled and filled in summer 2008.
Winning Bid: £ 275.00
- Strength: 46%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Daftmill
- Region: Lowlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Number Bottles Produced: 1760
- Cask No: 056/2008, 058/2008, 060/2008, 062/2008, 065/2008 and 066/2008
- Cask Type: Ex-Bourbon
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 2kg