Bruichladdich 35 Years Old - 125 Years Of Bruichladdich
The 1970 "Single Malt of the years" Vintage was chosen for this special bottling. After 35 years in American oak, the spirit was controversially given an additional cask evolution.
Ultra rare casks from legendary Zind Humbrecht estate were chosen. This exceptional wood has contained their meagre supply of "Pinot Gris - Clos Jebsal" the decadent Selection de Grains Nobles wine. Bottled at natural cask strength without chill-filtration or artificial colouring. Complete with original wooden box.
Winning Bid: £ 850.00Reserve met
- Strength: 40.1%
- Bottle Size: 700ml
- Distillery / Blender: Bruichladdich
- Region: Islay
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 0367
- Number Bottles Produced: 2502
- Cask Type: Pinot Gris - Clos Jebsal
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 3.0kg
- Please Note: Some marks to box.