Macallan 1938 Handwritten Label - Rinaldi (75cl)
One of the greatest Macallans ever produced from the legendary Handwritten range.
This was distilled in 1938 and finally bottled in 1980 before being imported into Italy by Rinaldi. Each bottle is individually numbered and enclosed by a characterful crimson ribbon and 'M' Macallan seal. They don't make bottles like this anymore!
Winning Bid: £ 8,100.00
- Strength: 43%
- Bottle Size: 75 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Macallan
- Region: Speyside
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 137
- Cask Type: Sherry
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Fill level: Upper Shoulder
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 3.0kg
- Please Note: Includes booklet & letter of authenticity from Managing Director Willie Philips. Slight wear to seal. See fill level.