Karuizawa 31 Years Old - Murasaki Geisha Sherry Cask
A Limited Edition bottling from the legendary closed Japanese distillery Karuizawa. Aged for 31 years in a single sherry cask before being bottled by Elixir Distillers exclusively for The Whisky Exchange. The Murasaki Geisha 31-year-old is one of two bottlings, the other being a single cask 29-year-old matured in sherry casks which when placed together shows the unique beauty of the Japanese Geisha culture.
One of only 60 numbered bottles complete with heavyweight magnetic close presentation box.
Final Bid: £ 11,111.00Reserve not met
- Strength: 60.1%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Karuizawa
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Japan
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 58
- Number Bottles Produced: 60
- Cask Type: Sherry
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 3.5kg
- Please Note: Minor scuffst to label, refer to images