Fettercairn 50 Years Old 1966 - Exceptionally Rare ** Bottle No.1**
A beautiful show-piece from Fettercairn. The Exceptionally Rare was distilled 11th June 1966 and aged for 50 years in an American white oak Ex-Bourbon Barrel before being finished in Tawny Port Pipes (Cask No.1).
Part of the distilleries core range re-launch, this is the oldest expression and comes in a hand-crafted luxurious presentation box with a slide out plaque with a brief Fettercairn history.
Bottle Number 1
Final Bid: £ 6,500.00Reserve not met
- Strength: 47.9%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Fettercairn
- Region: Highlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 001
- Cask No: 01
- Cask Type: American white oak Ex-Bourbon Barrel
- Cask Finish: Tawny Port Pipes
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 6kg