An old bottling of 12-year-old anCnoc (which is pronounced a-noc) was distilled, matured, and bottled in Scotland by the Knockdhu distillery company, Aberdeenshire. Knockdhu Distillery nestles under the black Knock Hill, known to the locals by its Gaelic name of anCnoc.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010111231011123Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010300321030032Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010202921020292Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010206491020649Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010209111020911Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010209891020989Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
From Glen Scotia, the Campbeltown Malts Festival 2022 aged 8 years, this limited edition festival release and has been matured in 100% first-fill bourbon barrels before being finished in Pedro Ximenez sherry hogsheads.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010209921020992Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
A 10-year-old cask strength single malt from Ardmore was distilled in 2011, and matured in a bourbon hogshead, before being bottled in Spring 2022 by Cadenhead's as part of their Authentic Collection, yielding 228 bottles.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010302901030290Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.5010111261011126Winning Bid: £ 48.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.4810004101000410Winning Bid: £ 48.48Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.2510309171030917Winning Bid: £ 48.25Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010302331030233Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
12 Year Old finest Scotch whisky bottled to celebrate the 250th anniversary of The Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews. In 1754, 22 noblemen and gentlemen of the kingdom of Fife formed the society of St Andrews Golfers which in 1834 became The Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010404301040430Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010401551040155Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
Distilled at Raasay on 05/02/2019, matured in a 30 litre oak cask, before being bottled on 08/02/2022, with an outturn of just 40 bottles, this is one of the first private casks to be bottled at Raasay.
ViewFinishedFinal Bid: £ 48.00
Reserve not met10304611030461Final Bid: £ 48.00Finished
Named ‘World Whisky of the Year’ in Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2009. Ardbeg Uigeadail (pronounced Oog-a-dal) takes its name from the mysterious loch which supplies the peat-laden water used to make Ardbeg. Bottled at non-chill-filtered.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010409401040940Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010209031020903Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
From Tullibardine, the Distillery Edition No.3. Jim Gerrard, Tour Guide, has worked at the distillery since 2009 and originally came from St. Andrews before relocating close to Tullibardine Distillery over 25 years ago. He selected this single barrel, finished in an Ex-Bourbon cask, before being bottled at 55.5%
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010000921000092Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.00980557980557Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.00980194980194Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 48.0010003321000332Winning Bid: £ 48.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.6510006971000697Winning Bid: £ 47.65Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.5610110611011061Winning Bid: £ 47.56Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.52991162991162Winning Bid: £ 47.52Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.5110300541030054Winning Bid: £ 47.51Finished
A 1998 vintage The Glenrothes, bottled in 2013 by the brand's owners Berry Brothers & Rudd. The Glenrothes motto is "maturity not age" and therefore, they put vintages on their whiskies rather than age statements.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.5110302311030231Winning Bid: £ 47.51Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980817980817Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
This blend was inspired by the flavours found in the stock books from the Walker family's grocery store in the 1860s and uses whiskies from distilleries that were operating at that time. The blend's unique strength is similar to that of the old Highland whisky sold during that era.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50981275981275Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
This is the second episode of the Taiwan Indigenous Series exclusively released for the International Connoisseur Society of Taiwan by Holy Distillery. Holy Distillery is a multiple award winning distillery from Taiwan that you might not know yet because it is relatively young and is more of a boutique and researching distillery unlike many others who...
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50981091981091Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50981073981073Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
Glengoyne 10-year-old single Highland malt Scotch whisky. Distilled and bottled by Lang Brothers ltd., the unpeated malt from the Southern Highlands. This particular version comes with a limited edition tube, collectors Version I.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50981052981052Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
A single cask bottling from The English Whisky Co, an 11-year-old whisky distilled in June 2007, finished in a Portuguese Cabarnet Sauvignon cask. Bottled at 56.8% in August 2018 with an outturn of 311 bottles.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980934980934Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50
Reserve met980247980247Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
Nikka Pure Malt Black is a storming example of what Japanese whisky is truly capable of. A previous batch was awarded a massive 95 points by Jim Murray in his Whisky Bible. This gift pack also contains a notepad and a pencil, for you to make your own notes.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980784980784Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
'Endangered Distillate' A 2012 vintage malt from Highland Distillery Ben Nevis, matured for 8 years in a 1st fill Ex-Bourbon Hogshead. Bottled by the guys at The Scotch Malt Whisky Society at cask strength producing only 261 bottles.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980572980572Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
Experimental Blend No. 1 Johnnie Walker Blenders' Batch Red Rye Finish is inspired by Jim Beveridge's own fascination with the bold flavours of American whiskies, first developed while working with bourbons and eyes in Louisville, Kentucky over 25 years ago.After more than 50 experiments exploring 203 malt and grain whisky samples, Johnnie Walker created...
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980438980438Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980322980322Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980185980185Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
The twelfth release of Laphroaig from the Elements of Islay range of whiskies. Distilled in 2014 and aged for more than 6 years, before being bottled in 2021 at full proof by Elixir Distillers from 2x refill & 2x sherry hogsheads. 1672 bottles produced.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50980020980020Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished
Cask Strength Release No.2 is matured predominantly in sherry seasoned European & American oak casks and a small quantity of ex-bourbon casks, hand-selected by Gordon Motion, their Master Whisky Maker. It is then directly bottled - not chill-filtered - to ensure the essential DNA and natural colour stays intact. Release No.2 Cask Strength is bottled...
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 47.50981279981279Winning Bid: £ 47.50Finished