Bunnahabhain 46 Years Old - Eich Bhana Lir
The oldest whisky ever released by Bunnahabhain, named after the 'great waves of the god lir'. Distilled in 1969 and matured in second fill oloroso butts.
One of 198 individually numbered bottles produced. The bottle itself is presented in an exquisite box with a revolving door. A truly spectacular release from the Islay distillery.
Winning Bid: £ 4,050.00Reserve met
- Strength: 41.8%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Bunnahabhain
- Region: Islay
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 46
- Number Bottles Produced: 198
- Cask Type: 2nd fill oloroso butts
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 14kg