Tomintoul 14 Years Old **Worlds Largest Bottle Of Single Malt Whisky** (105.3 Litres)
This is a very special lot. This 14-year-old Tomintoul is officially the largest bottle of single malt whisky in the world. Standing at 4ft 9ins, the giant bottle contains 105.3 litres and would serve up 5,250 drams. The specially-commissioned bottle holds 150 bottles. It has a gigantic cork and oversized label and required a team of 14 people to fill and close it. Who wouldn't want the biggest bottle of single malt whisky in the world?
As featured in BBC News article here.
We can provide a shipping quote - contact us with your delivery details to discuss.
Winning Bid: £ 15,000.00Reserve met
- Strength: 46%
- Bottle Size: 105.3 Litres
- Distillery / Blender: Tomintoul
- Region: Speyside
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please Note: Scratches to label. New labels will be provided with the bottle.