Macallan 2002 - 2018 Exceptional Single Cask No.2340/04
Speyside single malt giant, Macallan launched its Exceptional Single Cask range in 2017, the name has carried on from their original single cask bottlings which were released during the '90s.
Contained in cask No.4 was exceptional Macallan malt which had been distilled in March 2002. The whisky was matured in a single European Oak Sherry Hogshead until being hand-selected by Sarah Burgees on the 21st of December 2017 and being bottled at cask strength in May 2018, one of only 283 bottles.
Winning Bid: £ 1,500.00Reserve met
- Strength: 57.8%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Macallan
- Region: Speyside
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Number Bottles Produced: 283
- Cask No: 2340/04
- Cask Type: European Oak Sherry Hogshead
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Please Note: Stickers on bottle, refer to images