Jon, Mark & Robbo's Collection with Stand (50cl x 4)
It was in 2002 that Mark and Jon Geary and David “Robbo” Robertson, previously Master Distiller for Macallan, set about creating a new brand in the whisky market. They wanted to create a product that was accessible to the uninitiated.
In doing so they paved the way for Compass Box and the plethora of bespoke blends and blended malts that are now so popular.
This collection contains;
- The Fresh Fruity One: Cameronbridge, Girvan, Invergordon, North British, Port Dundas and Strathclyde.
- The Smokey Peaty One: Contains Caol Ila, Bunnahabhain, Highland Park, Ledaig, Bowmore and Laphroaig.
- The Smooth Sweeter One: Contains Cooley single malt and Bunnahabhain.
- The Rich Spicy One: Contains Highland Park, Glenrothes, Bunnahabhain and Tamdhu
- JMR wooden bottle stand
Winning Bid: £ 317.60
- Strength: 40% vol x 4
- Bottle Size: 50cl x 4
- Distillery / Blender: Blended Whisky
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 6kg
- Please Note: Refer to images for general condition