Glen Grant 60 Years Old 1950 - G&M
On the instruction of George Urquhart, casks 270 and 2760 were filled with 'new-make' spirit distilled at Glen Grant Distillery on 14th October 1950. They were left to mature quietly at the distillery for many years before being transferred to Gordon & MacPhail bonded warehouses in Elgin in 1969.
There the casks lay until the decision was finally taken to bottle this Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whsiky on 22nd November 2010.
Winning Bid: £ 1,900.00Reserve met
- Strength: 40%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Glen Grant
- Region: Speyside
- Bottler: Gordon & MacPhail
- Cask No: 2750 & 2760
- Cask Type: 1st Fill & Refill Sherry
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 2.5kg
- Please Note ! : Minor marks to box