Brora 40 Years Old 1978 - 200th Anniversary
An incredibly attractive release from Diageo, celebrating 200 years since Brora distillery opened in 1819. Aged 40 years, the whisky is drawn from 12 casks laid down in 1978 and offers a rare chance to own a piece of the original distillery's past.
Encased in a burgundy red box adorned with gold-coloured detail inside the box. Each of the 1819 bottles is individually numbered.
04d 17h 57m 33s
Current Bid: £ 3,300.00Reserve not met
- Strength: 49.2%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Brora
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Highlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 265
- Number Bottles Produced: 1819
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 7kg