Ardbeg 1965 - Museum Case and Miniature
Wow! This Ardbeg is truly stunning. Just 261 hand-blown decanters have been produced and contain an incredible 40-year-old Ardbeg 1965 vintage malt. This set is beautifully put together and extremely high-quality and comes with a glass museum case, black plinth & lid & 2 locking pins.
For those of you who wish to sample the precious liquid without opening the full-sized bottle, Ardbeg has been thoughtful enough to include a 5cl version of the whisky.
Bottled in 2005.
Winning Bid: £ 10,100.00
- Strength: 42.1%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Number Bottles in Lot: 1x70cl, 1x5cl
- Distillery / Blender: Ardbeg
- Region: Islay
- Bottler: Official
- Bottle No: 17
- Number Bottles Produced: 261
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 9.5 kg
- Please Note ! : Minor crack to wax on 70cl bottle. Minor scratches to top of box.