Dalmore 40 Years Old - Astrum (Signed Richard Paterson)
Set to cask in 1966, The Dalmore Astrum, spent most of the ensuing four decades in American white oak casks before being transferred for a final 18 month flourish to 30-year-old Matusalem casks from Gonzalez Byass.
Just 500 bottles were made available worldwide. Each bottle and its priceless contents are proudly protected in a bespoke, high gloss black lacquer box, making The Dalmore Astrum a true star among malts.
This particular bottle has been signed by Richard Paterson
Final Bid: £ 5,500.00Reserve not met
- Strength: 42%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Dalmore
- Region: Highlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Number Bottles Produced: 500
- Cask Type: American White Oak Casks
- Cask Finish: Matusalem Casks from Gonzalez Byass
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 5kg