Dalmore 1973 - Cabernet Sauvignon
It takes as many years to create a great single malt as it does a great Chateaux-bottled wine. Both are dependent on many factors, the grape and the grain. The quality of the wood, the local climate, when the two come together in a loving partnership, a masterpiece is created.
The Dalmore 1973 has matured for 33 long years but this noble spirit has been finally seduced by the charm of the 'King of Grapes' - Cabernet Sauvignon - from the celebrated Chateau Haut-Marbuzet of Saint Estephe. Presented in a stunning Mahogany wood box along with a certificate of Authenticity signed by Master Distiller Richard Paterson.
Winning Bid: £ 2,776.00
- Strength: 45%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Dalmore
- Region: Highlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 78
- Number Bottles Produced: 1000
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 4.0kg
- Please Note: Creasing to certificate. Small chip and scuffs to wooden box. Dalmore emblem glue has perished and is loose.