Kinclaith 36 Years Old 1969 with Miniature Set - Duncan Taylor
This is a beautifully presented cask strength single cask whisky from the long-gone Kinclaith Distillery. First laid down after distillation in 05.1969 and bottled in 08.2005 from cask number 301456. Only 152 bottles were ever made of this rare collector's piece.
The Kinclaith distillery operated for as little as 18 years and was situated within the Strathclyde Grain Distillery.
The set also has a small 5cl miniature and glass for your tasting pleasure.
Final Bid: £ 1,500.00Reserve not met
- Strength: 50.1%
- Bottle Size: 750ml
- Distillery / Blender: Kinclaith
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Lowlands
- Bottler: Duncan Taylor
- Bottle No: 88
- Number Bottles Produced: 152
- Cask No: 301456
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 5kg
- Please Note ! : Minor mark/scratches to box &small chip to rear/base of box, refer to images