Ben Wyvis 27 Years Old 1972
An extremely rare bottling of Ben Wyvis. The final bottling from the three remaining casks, owned by Invergordon Distillers of 27 Years Old Single Highland Malt from the Ben Wyvis Distillery which ceased production in 1976.
There is another bottling which was bottled after this one, after a cask was found - however the owner had not paid their bills on storage, hence why there's another bottling!
From cask numbers 744/1058/1059.
Winning Bid: £ 880.00Reserve met
- Strength: 43%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Ben Wyvis
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Highlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 174
- Number Bottles Produced: 471
- Cask No: 744 / 1058 / 1059
- Lot Type: Full Size