Ardbeg Double Barrel - Asian Limited Edition
This is a fantastic release from Ardbeg, and one of their most exclusive sets ever made; limited to only 250 worldwide. "Ardbeg Double Barrel is destined to become the accessory for discerning sportsmen and distinguished gentlemen amongst us".
This specific set was bottled from cask numbers 3151 +1745 which was for the Asian market.
A ‘matching pair’ of expertly selected bottles of highly prized and exceptionally rare Ardbeg 1974 whisky, bottled in 2007. Alike, but subtly different, each whisky is from a separate barrel of magnificent cask strength malt. One bottled at 49% and the other coming in at 47.7%, both 70cl.
They are presented in a beautiful, bespoke leather gun case by renowned London based Gun Makers & Leather experts James Purdey & Son. It is crafted from exceptionally high-quality leather, lovingly hand-stitched and finished to the highest standards.
The case also contains the essentials for a memorable whisky tasting.
- Eight numbered solid silver drinking cups, perfected by Scotland’s top silversmiths Hamilton & Inches
- Two beautiful leather-stitched books – the Ardbeg Double Barrel Story and the Ardbeg Sampling Register
- An OMAS pen, specially made from mature oakwood in the Italian workshop and engraved with the Ardbeg knotwork
- Ardbeg Silver Polishing Kit
- Ardbeg Leather Cleaning Kit
- Omas Booklet
Winning Bid: £ 15,600.00Reserve met
- Strength: 49% and 47.7%
- Bottle Size: 70cl x2
- Distillery / Blender: Ardbeg
- Region: Islay
- Bottle No: 216
- Cask No: 3151 & 1745
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 14kg