Karuizawa Multi Vintages - Noh Batch 1
Noh whisky multi-vintages 1981,1982,1983,1984.
This entry in the Karuizawa Noh range is a vatting of 4 casks with a mixture of bourbon and sherry being utilised. Originally bottled for the French market via retailer La Maison du Whisky, the youngest whisky in this vatting is an impressive 27 years old. Through this technique of marrying various casks, an added degree of complexity has been introduced into what is normally a Karuizawa sherry experience. Distilled 1981, 1982, 1983 & 1984. Bottled in 2011.
Winning Bid: £ 2,700.00Reserve met
- Strength: 59.1%
- Bottle Size: 700ml
- Distillery / Blender: Karuizawa
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Japan
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Cask No: 6405, 4973, 8184, 6437
- Cask Type: Sherry Butt & Bourbon Cask
- Lot Type: Full Size