Dalmore 1981 - Matusalem Sherry Finesse
Distilled on the 24th November 1981 this Dalmore was matured in American white oak bourbon barrels for 22 years followed by a prolonged second maturation in Matusalem Sherry casks from the world-renowned bodega, Gonzalez byass.
Winning Bid: £ 2,050.00
- Strength: 44%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Dalmore
- Region: Highlands
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 191
- Number Bottles Produced: 497
- Cask Type: Matusalem Sherry Finish
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 3kg
- Please Note: Sticky residue to top of box.