Karuizawa 29 Years Old 1984 - Cask No.7802
Another outstanding Single Malt whisky from silent Karuizawa Distillery, this special 1984 vintage has been aged for 29 years in a single Oloroso Sherry cask (#7802). Selected by Richard Keller, Marius Vestnes & Martin T. Smith & bottled on the 13th October 2014 for the Norwegian market.
Winning Bid: £ 2,530.00Reserve met
- Strength: 56.7% vol
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Karuizawa
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Japan
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 500
- Cask No: 7802
- Cask Type: Oloroso Sherry
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Please Note: Minor creasing to top of box.