Port Ellen 37 Years Old 1979 - 17th Release
Part of the 2017 Diageo Special Releases, this 37-year-old Port Ellen single malt Scotch whisky was matured in a refill American oak hogshead from 1979 until being selected and bottled in 2017. A regular of the Special Releases, the whisky from the closed Port Ellen distillery on Islay is highly sought after and very rare indeed. 2,988 bottles were produced.
Winning Bid: £ 1,850.00Reserve met
- Strength: 51%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Port Ellen
- Distillery Status: Closed / Silent
- Region: Islay
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 87
- Batch No: 17
- Cask Type: Refill American oak hogshead
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Please Note: Small dent to box, please refer to images.