Mortlach 70 Years Old 1938 - G&M Generations (10ml Sample)
Forming an important part of the Gordon & MacPhail Generations range, this was the world's oldest whisky at the time of it's launch in March 2010. Distilled in 1938 and bottled in 2008.
A beautifully presented set, complete with Generations book & USB card telling the story of Gordon & MacPhail throughout the ages. Although more substance than style, this presents a fantastic opportunity to own one of the oldest whisky in the world.
Winning Bid: £ 260.00
- Strength: 46.1%
- Bottle Size: 10ml (Approx)
- Distillery / Blender: Mortlach
- Region: Speyside
- Cask No: 2656
- Cask Type: Ex-Bodega Sherry Hogshead
- Lot Type: Miniatures
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 2.0kg
- Please Note: This is a 10ml sample set, minor damage to box refer to images.