Glenfiddich 30 Years Old 1985 - Rare Collection
This very rare Glenfiddich has been selected by Malt Master, Brian Kinsman, to be bottled as a limited release due to its exceptional quality and character. Distilled in 1985, this cask was aged for 30 years and bottled at cask-strength.
One of 120 individually numbered bottles.
Final Bid: £ 1,350.00Reserve not met
- Strength: 50.7%
- Bottle Size: 70 cl
- Distillery / Blender: Glenfiddich
- Region: Speyside
- Bottler: Official Bottling
- Bottle No: 44
- Number Bottles Produced: 120
- Cask No: 2703
- Lot Type: Full Size
- Approximate Shipping Weight (!): 4kg
- Please Note: Paper label over seal is torn, but plastic seal is intact.