*** Please note (!) the current bid price does NOT refresh automatically if you are outbid. The customer is required to refresh the page manually to check their winning / not winning status and latest bid price. You can do this by pressing F5 on most computers, or ⌘+R on Apple computers. ***
Unique among Irish whiskeys, Connemara is the only Irish peated single malt whiskey in existence today. Inspired by the 18th-century art of drying malting barley over peat fires, Connemara possesses a distinct peaty flavour and aroma, instilling a delicate smokiness and smooth sweet finish.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.27471518471518Winning Bid: £ 25.27Finished
The Balvenie 12 years old Double Wood acquires its complex yet rich and smooth taste from its maturation in two different types of casks, carefully selected by award-winning Malt Master, Mr David Stewart.First Cask: many years of maturation exclusively in traditional whisky oak casks.Second Cask: A further few months' maturation in European oak sherry casks.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.17470157470157Winning Bid: £ 25.17Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.10470533470533Winning Bid: £ 25.10Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.00470181470181Winning Bid: £ 25.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.00470378470378Winning Bid: £ 25.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.00470502470502Winning Bid: £ 25.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.00470690470690Winning Bid: £ 25.00Finished
The first Limited Edition from Jack Daniel's Master Distillers Series. This special bottling pays tribute to the man himself Jasper Newton "Jack" Daniel founder and first distiller of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Distillery 1866 to 1911.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.00470910470910Winning Bid: £ 25.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 25.00471472471472Winning Bid: £ 25.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.50470149470149Winning Bid: £ 24.50Finished
Whyte & Mackay Royal Doulton Scotch whisky Short Eared Owl ceramic is part of the Scottish Owls Series. At the point when most whisky producers bottle their blends, Whyte & Mackay "Special" is put back into the barrel to mature even further. This second maturation period gives the blend time to mingle and marry, to give an added smoothness and roundness.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.50470390470390Winning Bid: £ 24.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470141470141Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470308470308Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
The Tobermory Distillery is the only distillery on the picturesque Hebridean Isle of Mull and is one of the oldest operational malt Scotch whiskies distilleries. This is the 10-year-old version complete with presentation box.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470515470515Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470591470591Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470613470613Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470658470658Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.27470644470644Winning Bid: £ 24.27Finished
A rare blend of specially reserved malt whiskies pot-distilled and aged by Suntory, Japan. Distilled. Similar bottles often mention Yamazaki specifically but this label makes no mention of the famous distillery.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 24.05470838470838Winning Bid: £ 24.05Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 23.50470095470095Winning Bid: £ 23.50Finished
An old bottling of 12-year-old anCnoc (which is pronounced a-noc) was distilled, matured and bottled in Scotland by the Knockdhu distillery company, Aberdeenshire.Knockdhu Distillery nestles under the black Knock Hill, known to the locals by its Gaelic name of anCnoc.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 23.50470142470142Winning Bid: £ 23.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 23.07470793470793Winning Bid: £ 23.07Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 23.01470383470383Winning Bid: £ 23.01Finished
Always coming up with new ideas, this one came from a local craft brewer borrowing a Jameson cask to age their fine Irish stout. Jameson then thought... why not finish our own precious liquid in stout-seasoned oak barrels. The result is Jameson Cask mates, a special edition whiskey that accentuates the trademark smoothness of Jameson Original with...
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 23.00470689470689Winning Bid: £ 23.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 23.00471582471582Winning Bid: £ 23.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.85470518470518Winning Bid: £ 22.85Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.70470411470411Winning Bid: £ 22.70Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.65470462470462Winning Bid: £ 22.65Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470440470440Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
This 2011 special edition of Jack Daniel’s was bottled in honour of the man himself, Mr. Daniels, for his 161st birthday. You’ll notice the bottle’s shape has changed, as well as it being wrapped in black. A unique twist on the classic Jack Daniel’s bottle.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470911470911Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
A lot for any Glenfarclas Enthusiast, this lot contains:Glenfarclas 10 Years Old Miniature 40% vol / 5cl Glenfarclas 12 Years Old Miniature 43% vol / 5cl Glenfarclas Nosing Glass - complete with presentation boxWooden Stand to place the two miniatures and glass Glenfarclas 105 Pen
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470713470713Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470455470455Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470414470414Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470350470350Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
Glen Douglas was a name briefly used for single malt whisky produced at the Loch Lomond distillery. Date distilled: 27th June 2001. Bottled 26th June 2006 from an American Oak Barrel. No colouring or chill filtration.
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470302470302Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50470281470281Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 22.50471057471057Winning Bid: £ 22.50Finished