The February auction will run from Friday 12th February to Sunday 21st February. The auction ends from 8PM UK Time.
Any bid placed in the last 5 minutes of a lot ending will extend the time remaining on that lot by 15 minutes.
Pages do not automatically refresh. Please refresh your page for the current price.
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 7.50270488270488Winning Bid: £ 7.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 7.50270912270912Winning Bid: £ 7.50Finished
A couple of very collectable beers from Scottish breweries from the 1980's, including:Drybroughs Private Reserve XXXX Strong Ale (275ml | 9.68 fl oz) Brewed by Drybrough & Co Ltd. Craigmillar, Edinburgh, Scotland. Original gravity 1054-1060°. Traquair House Ale - The 20th Laird of Traquair's Silver Wedding Brew (275ml | 9.68 fl oz)Bottled at...
ViewFinishedFinal Bid: £ 5.50
Reserve not met270228270228Final Bid: £ 5.50Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 5.00270064270064Winning Bid: £ 5.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 5.00270096270096Winning Bid: £ 5.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 5.00270687270687Winning Bid: £ 5.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 5.00270965270965Winning Bid: £ 5.00Finished
- FinishedWinning Bid: £ 5.00271062271062Winning Bid: £ 5.00Finished
Sheep Dip's peculiar name comes from a time when farmers hid their home-made whisky from the nosey excise officers in barrels marked "sheep-dip".Today Sheep Dip is a "vatted" or blended malt which is made up of sixteen single malts. The single malts in Sheep Dip are mainly Highland, but blended with delicate Speyside malts and smoky Islay malts. These...
ViewFinishedWinning Bid: £ 5.00271065271065Winning Bid: £ 5.00Finished